Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
5 Question TO ASk
Click more info
5 Reason to Choose
Click more info
5 way to spot flight by night
Click more info
DOES YOUR ROOF NEED HELP?
Click more info
- Contact - views
- About Us - About UsAt United roofing we strive to build a relationship with each customer. Ensuring when the job is complete each customer is happy with our service and knowing we have installed the highest quality roofing products within your budget. Check out our Gaf weather stopper system plus certification which is a prestigious certification only achieved by 7% of roofing companies in North America. Allowing us to give you a 50yr non prorated warranty on your architectural shingle install. Along with over 30 years of combined roofing experience our craftsmanship speaks for itself. Check out some of our gallery pics of previous projects we have installed. United roofing also understands the value of your home, family or business. As a father of three, the owner Joel Davis knows that when investing in your home and putting a roof over you and your family's head, you want the best money can buy. This is why we work individually with each customer to meet and exceed your needs while staying competitive with our pricing.views
- Services -Services
Free Estimates Roof replacement Roof repair Leak Repair Roof Consultation Architectural Shingles Steel roofing Decra stone coated steel Rubber Roofing Enviroshake Cedar Shake Flat Roofing Attic inspection Mold removal and treatment Attic ventilation Attic insulation Skylight and sun tunnel installation Custom metal flashing Ice Damn protection Eaves trough, soffit and fascia Masonry work Siding Windows Snow and ice removal Copper Roofs
- Gallery -[slideshow page_id="X"][gallery columns="6"]views
- Need help -DOES YOUR ROOF NEED HELP? Choice.Bare SpotsThe protective granular surface of a shingle starts to wear off when the asphalt, used to bind the granules, begins to harden. Significant granular loss leads to a bare spot and the appearance of fine fissures on the shingle’s surface. If you see significant accumulation of granules in your gutters, your roof likely requires repair.Broken and Missing ShinglesShingles can be broken or torn by extreme wind or the physical removal of snow. If the damaged shingle is not repaired immediately, a water leak can develop, especially if the damaged shingle is on the low slope of the roof (where run-off is slower).BucklingBuckling is a visible distortion or waviness in the horizontal lines of shingles. It typically appears in a straight line of shingles running up the roofing slope. Most often, the problem is warping of the roof deck caused by poor ventilation, improper decking materials, or thinner-than-recommended plywood.CurlingThe upward curling of shingle tabs is a common sight in older roofs, where moisture build-up in the attic affects the underside of the shingle. Curled shingles can lead to water leaks. Moreover, since curled shingles do not lie flat, they are highly susceptible to additional damage, or complete removal, by high wind, hail or ice.ClawingBulges in a shingle are when the bottom edge of a shingle tab starts to curl under it. Since clawed shingles no longer lie flat, they are highly susceptible to additional damage, or complete removal by wind, hail or iceOther Signs To Look ForOther Signs To Look For
Clogged or Damaged Vents
Excessive Paint Peeling on CeilingMissing Granules
Excessive M old
Rotted or Loose Fascia & Gutters
Wet Spots On Ceiling
- Faq -5 Questions To Ask Your Roofing Contractor1) Do you have WSIB?If NO, it is in your best interest to walk away. If an accident happens, you may be held responsible2) Do you have Liability Insurance and with who?If NO, it is in your best interest to walk away. If an accident happens, the contractor is NOT responsible3) Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau?An established company with a reputable record will be a member of the Better Business Bureau4) Will you be doing the work yourself or using sub-contractors?Sub-contractors are payed via piece work rates and can cut corners to save time and money, at YOUR expense5) Do you have references?A reputable and properly run roofing contractor will have no problem producing references.
- Reason -5 Reasons to choose D.C. United Roofing Inc. as your Contractor of Choice.1. All employees are covered under WSIB and carry fall arrest training2. The company carries $2,000,000 liability insurance.3. A member of the Better Business Bureau4. We DO NOT use sub-contractors, all workers are employed by D.C United roofing and supervised at ALL times5. A strong work ethic and strict code of conduct for our employees.
- Way -5 ways To Spot A Fly-By-Night Roofing Contractor1) Unprofessional manner, attire, a lack of proper communication and knowledge of roofing systems. If the contractor cannot answer your questions, walk away.2) One or two guys working out of a car or mini-van with no advertising or magnets advertising they are roofing contractors. Those magnets come off, as easy as they go on.3) Below-average pricing on the proposed work. A good roofing contractor pays his insurance and employees well. He is not just out to make a quick buck.4) If the contractor is extremely pushy to get a large deposit up front walk away!!! only a few years ago a Barrie roofing contractor was charged with fraud for taking homeowners deposits. Dont let this happen to you.5) An established company would have invested a great deal in their company. Look for things like a proper website, nice vehicles, professional attire and presentation.
- Referral Bonus -Referral BonusThere is no bigger compliment from a satisfied customer than a referral to a neighbour, friend or family member. D.C. United Roofing Inc. attributes over half of their business to referrals. We really appreciate the support, so to show our gratitude we have designed a referral program.It is very simple. If you refer us to someone you know, and they decide to buy their complete roofing package from D.C. United,pending on the size of the job there will be a $50 - $5000 payment coming your way as soon as the job is complete and we have been paid in full! Easy as that.There is no limit to the amount of referral bonuses you can qualify for, therefore, the more new clients you refer, the more money you can make.Lawn Sign BonusesWe also have incentives for our new clients. When you sign a contract with D.C. United Roofing Inc. for a new roof, you will be offered an opportunity to make some money by helping us advertise. If you allow us to display our lawn sign in your front yard, you will receive a lawn sign bonus cheque from us at the end of the agreed upon term, up to $30/month for up to two months. That is an extra $60!!Neighbours BonusesDo you and a few of your neighbours need new a new roof? In addition to our Referral Bonuses, and Lawn Sign Bonuses, we also offer Neighbours Bonuses. When we can save money on delivery charges, by delivering materials at the same time, the savings will be passed along to our clients. Consequently, the more materials we can deliver in one load, the more money can be saved, and the less your roof, and your neighbours roofs, will cost!
- Recent Post - I went with D.C United Roofing after I had 3 quotes to have my roof reshingled in December, 2011. I was impressed with the professionalism and commitment offered. The roof was reshingled quickly and well done and the price they gave was unbeatable. A decision I was very happy with. I would recommend them to everyone. Well done guys! Lori B... Barrie, ON views
- Services -